Let’s create an accordion-like paper snake! With these simple materials and steps you can make this fun craft.
• Colorful print paper – you can use one color but we think two colors work out super nicely.
• Scissors or paper trimmer
• Wiggle eye stickers or googly eyes
• Black marker
1. Start by cutting the paper into even strips and separate them into two groups
2. Fold the bottom strip over the top one ( keeping the 90 degree angle) and crease the fold
3. Take the bottom strip and fold it over the top one
4. Continue until you run out of strips to fold and add a dash of glue on the last fold
5. Cut a snake shaped head and tongue from the paper and glue it onto the last fold
6. Decorate it with google eyes and black marker for nostrils
7. All done!
• The accordion is a musical instrument that is played by pressing buttons or keys to produce sound.
• The accordion has two main parts: the bellows and the keyboard. The bellows is squeezed by the player to create air flow, and the keyboard is used to play different notes.
• The accordion is commonly associated with folk music, but it can be used to play many different styles of music, including pop, rock, jazz, and classical.
• Some famous accordion players include Myron Floren, Lawrence Welk, and the character Squeeze from the movie "Coco."
• The accordion is a portable instrument, so it can be played anywhere, even outside.
• There are many different sizes and types of accordions, including diatonic, chromatic, and piano accordions.