It’s the perfect day for some coloring and music to go along with it! Check out the page below and listen to “Days of Wine and Roses” by Henry Mancini as you get your creativity flowing. This coloring activity is a great way to unwind!
• Henry Mancini was a famous American composer and conductor.
• He was born in Cleveland, Ohio in 1924 and died in Los Angeles, California in 1994.
• Mancini is best known for writing the music for many popular movies and television.
• He was a talented musician and could play a variety of instruments, including the piano, clarinet, and saxophone.
• Mancini was a pioneer in the field of film music and helped to elevate the role of the composer in Hollywood.
• "Days of Wine and Roses" was written for the film of the same name, which was released in 1962.
• The song is a slow, mournful ballad.